Air danubius Event invitation - Down the Danube 2 - 05-04-20

Information on Fly-ins and Events

Moderator: ACCBG3

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ACCBG1
Director
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Air danubius Event invitation - Down the Danube 2 - 05-04-20

Postby ACCBG1 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:44 pm

Dear Airline,

Hello hello ,

Let me introduce a little bit about what we'd like to accomplish for our anniversary event.

I`m AUR Bogdan Dragos , the CEO of DANUBIUS Airline (DBX) and this year
on the 05th of April between 1600 and 2200z, as you might have already found out from the email bellow, we will celebrate the our company's anniversary
by organizing an event.

I'm writing theese to you, dear managers and fellows directors in order to find a common way to organise this event in the best way possible. We really need your
opinions to make the things work in a suitable way for every participant.

1 - as we also did last year, on the 04th of April the main location of ATC controler for Romania FIR (LRBB sustained by ROVACC) for Vatsim will be from the
ATC Laboratory inside the Faculty of Airspace Enginner from Bucharest.

2 - we will simulate LROP Bucharest Real Ops
3 - we will have two real life ATC (one from civil aviation and the other from the Air Force) participating at the event.

To be honest im a little bit affraid for and aventual crash/failure of the event, so i would pretty like you all, to help us/me
"air danubius" into organization this event by :

1 - add into your vACC/Airline partner calendar our event date;
2 - to push and stimulate your air traffic to join our airspace in&out-bound by ussing our .
3 - distribution of the event into your media " facebook , tw, etc...

I will keep you all updated , and in the near future Air Danubius (non profit)it`s thinking to put in stake, like on the previos event, special prizes
for booked participations and more...

If you need something or if i forgot to mention some detail please don`t hessitate to contact me !
Thank you all , and i'm waiting eagerly for a feedback, until then...wish you all...Clear Skyes!

King regards,
Air danubius
CEO , Aur Bogdan Dragos

Dear VA Airline,

Air Danubius would like to cordially invite you to join us in celebrating our 2-year anniversary.

For this occasion, we have prepared 2 special events on April 5th, between 16 and 22z.
- Down the Danube 2 - following the course of the Danube river from Bavaria in Germany all the way to the Black Sea
- LROP Real Ops - simulating an evening of activity at Romania's largest and busiest airport

RoVACC has kindly agreed to support us and will offer coverage at LROP and a few other airports around Romania.

From (following the Danube, discovering the Carpathian mountains) to IFR (domestic and international), all needs are catered to and all pilots welcome.

For more details about the event, as well as charts/scenery for Romania, please visit our website:

The website is also where you'll find our [b][url=http://events.airdanubius.org/booking-page.html]booking system[/url. While bookings are encouraged and will be given priority (especially for the Real Ops part of the event), crashing the party is also welcome

We look forward to seeing you in the skies with us!

Kind Regards,

CEO / Event manager of Air Danubius,

Aur Bogdan Dragos

Return to “Fly-ins & Events”